Skip to content

iOS Feature Requests

Ideas are greatly appreciated, but please consider leaving a review for the app after each update as it helps us a lot and boosts the speed of adding new features

385 results found

1. Transaction location

Instead of having to search the exact location where you have made a payment it could be added the function that adds automatically your position at the moment.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Attach Links to Transactions

A very simple one and it’s really close to being done: just make it in a way that if we paste a link to the description, it actually becomes an accesible link that we can click from the fields below each transaction’s rows of details. This way, i can link the tasks from my project management software to any transaction that i want and it will be seamlessly integrated in my routines!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add tags to budget

It would be great if you add the possibility to add tags on budgets. It is useful for example if you have scholarship and you want to track expenses based on some tags until the budget ends. So if I have a budget from 1dec to 10dec, it will reduced only if I have the tag #university and not because of date because I can have expenses outside the budget that I don’t want to be count.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Crypto currency

Would be great if. app will have some cryptos inside, so I can create account with, for example, BTC currency

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. add escape when initially planning budgets

when I initially plan my budgets, there is no option to go back on iOS. if i want to abort, I need to close the app. A back button would be a good idea here!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Thousands separator in monetary unit input field

Certain currencies frequently transact in excessively large denominations either due to historical or present-day hyperinflation, automatically adding a thousands separator in user value input field will be very helpful visually. I've to caution that, however, the symbol used for a thousands separator varies by region (in effect, language) like a decimal separator.

Objectively, the most inclusive character for a thousands separator is a whitespace. This is preferred by European Union interinstitutional style guide, see: https://publications.europa.eu/code/en/en-370303.htm

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow user to choose Smart Goals' default images after the one-time app walkthrough is over

The default images generated by Smart Goals' one-time guide are so beautiful. Those images are carefully designed with the app's overall design style in mind. Unfortunately, after the first-time guide is over, I'll never have access to the default images any more. I can only upload my own image. Of course, resetting the entire app is technically a workaround, but it's impractical because I don't want to lose my existing data just to trigger the in-app guide again in order to generate default smart goals.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Enter ending balance of account to match your account balance at bank without having to enter each and every transaction. App to adjust auto

Enter ending balance of account to match your account balance at bank without having to enter each and every transaction. App to adjust automatically the ending balance by posting an adjusting entry against transfer account.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Changes

A couple of changes need to done to make the app one of the best apps
    1) customisation of wallpapers and graphics like those in the app - money by Qi wang
    2) Pricing needs to be restructured( apps in the category dont cost more than ₹300)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add a budget for a specific account only

for example adding a budget on your second bank account only like food , car ,etc... . It will be helpful on managing my second account and split budget to different categories.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Budget Periods and Accounts

To be able to choose the exact period of budgets: I have a budget for groceries every month: the first it’s from 01st to 14th (so choosing 2 weeks is fine) but the second is from 15th to the last day of the month, but if I choose 2 weeks it doesn’t suit me as it always ends on the 28th. Also, I’d like to select which accounts that budget should use, as I have several accounts set up but only one or two should be considered on the budget.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Synchronization information

It would be useful to have a message indicating when the synchronization was successful. It often happens that iPad app is out of sync with iPhone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. More options for Apple Shortcuts

It’s great that there is support for shortcuts in MoneyCoach, however, it would be wonderful if we had more options to choose from, for example available balance in different accounts, generate a CSV file, credit AND debit record.

This would be great to automate every transaction if a person get email or sms notifications of every transaction that is happening in their bank account.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Export Receipts

A feature to export receipts.
    In the export feature, there should be an option to export a zip file of all receipts or something like that. It would really help out for tax purposes. If it would allow you to use the filters to export receipts of only a category called "work expenses" or "health", that would be great.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Insurance companies shall take new approach in making contracts with me

I will not accept any dictation of contracts of insurance companies when they talk about coverages and I shall mandate them to sponsor and pay fully the damages and benefits and interests causing by accidents to me or my properties by authority of a certification of a title of duplicate of registered owners Nodoushani Kambiz I take the enforcement directorate forced to submit the insurance companies start working at leat towards their sole proprietor registered owner of the state of California Starred for the it’s certificate of Title new policies that will be making a lot of changes into the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Smart shortcut widget

It would be great if we can add Smart shortcut widget which can be customized freely by naming widget, selecting category or sub category and also adding tags.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Tip Calculation

An option to calculate the tip for you. For example, I type $20.00 for my meal and have an option to press add tip. It would bring up a slider/number pad that asks for the percent and just automatically calculates it and adds that to the cost.
    It would also be nice to be able to see the separation between the meal cost from the tip when I click on the transaction, but not make them completely separate transactions. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Automatic currency change

I have, and I think many others have too, several recurring payments in USD from software purchases. I’d love to record the recurring expense in USD so at the due day the app will automatically charge the correct amount as my bank does.
    Feasible?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Repeating transactions

When creating a 2-4 week repeat transaction it shows me the future payment instead of waiting till that day and show the repeat.
    Ex: it’s 7/1/22 I have a repeat transaction starting 7/10 for every 2 weeks. On my transactions sheet I will see the 7/10 transaction and the 7/24 transaction. This then will create an incorrect balance when viewing my account from. The main account tab. I would have to go into that account and find the days date and check my balance that way instead of it all showing properly day of on The accounts tab

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

iOS Feature Requests

Categories