Skip to content

iOS Feature Requests

Ideas are greatly appreciated, but please consider leaving a review for the app after each update as it helps us a lot and boosts the speed of adding new features

575 results found

1. Change start date of the month

Da jeder an einem anderen Tag sein Gehalt bekommt hilft es wenn ab dem Tag auch die neue Periode anfängt.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just completed this and implemented the feature in the new version of the app that’s launching really soon!

If you are one of the beta testers, you can access it right away. Test it and send us any feedback.

Please leave a review for the app itunes.apple.com/app/viewContentsUserReviews?id=989642198

2. Faster transaction entry

I enter amount, subcategory, description (payee)..
    That means too many steps:
    1- new transaction
    2- enter amount
    3- click category
    4- choose main category
    5- choose subcategory
    6- click "advanced"
    7- right the payee in the description
    8- go back
    9- save

The process can be much faster to have the transaction similar to "money by jumsoft" app

1- new transaction
    2- enter category (category list appears first)
    3- enter payee (the list appears after choosing category)
    4- enter amount
    5- save

So it's almost half the steps

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The exchange rate that I can put by myself

Sometime I exchange the cash from different rate not always the same rate in app and it make my money amount in app different from amount I really have.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Set a target/goal

Would be really nice to be able to define a target(ex: new car) and to set a target price (ex:45.000e) and then you could add monthly some funds to that target, and it would show you how much is remaining/needed to accomplish this goal( with some kind of graphic - pie, chart, bar etc)

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Reports filtered by period

Reports filtered by week, month, quarter, and year. Even better if we can compare from the previous period.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just completed this and implemented the feature in the new version of the app that’s launching really soon!

If you are one of the beta testers, you can access it right away. Test it and send us any feedback.

Please leave a review for the app itunes.apple.com/app/viewContentsUserReviews?id=989642198

6. Credit card due date

Credit card account due date alarms for payments...

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I want to be able to enter items using siri by creating either a reminder or a note and importing it, (Like the Things app.)

I REALLY want to be able to enter items using siri by creating a folder in the reminders specifically for Money Coach and then importing them into Money Coach the next time I open it.

I can do this in my organizer app called "Things" and it rocks my world. I get so much more done and I can make the note right away before I forget.

"Don't Forget the Milk," another organizing app, also has a work around so you can use siri via the email but I've never tried that one so I don't know how it works.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sharing account

I would like to share my budget and movements with another person (example: wife!)
    One account in which we can update both because we have the same budget.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello MoneyCoach users and financial enthusiasts!

We are beyond excited to introduce Family Sharing, a feature that embodies our commitment to helping families achieve financial well-being. With MoneyCoach, you'll have the power to navigate your financial journey together, unlocking new opportunities and creating lasting memories.

Ready to embark on this financial adventure as a family? Read all about this new feature here - https://www.moneycoach.ai/blog/introducing-family-sharing-and-budgeting-for-couples-in-moneycoach-app

9. 29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Monthly overview

It will be great to be able to generate a monthly overview.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Budgets

This app needs a budget creation function. One way to go would be: Create a Budget name, then decide which categories can go into it and set a limit for each one. That way you can know if you are overspending or not. It is a very necessary tool to have since many of the users of this app use it precisely with the purpose of knowing where is their money going.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey guys, finally the Budgets are here!

If you haven’t already, please update the app to the latest 3.3.1 version and try out this new feature.

You can now create smart budgets to track your spending habits. Create a daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, yearly etc. budget for food, coffee, drinks, commute, books, groceries, shopping, video games, whatever you like. It’s a super powerful feature that we believe will end up saving you quite a lot of money!

So let us know if you like it and please share the love over in the App Store by leaving a review for the app or update your old one as that helps us more than you can imagine. We need everybody to leave a review! Tap the link and leave a review, it takes 10 seconds http://itunes.apple.com/app/viewContentsUserReviews?id=989642198

Keep up to date by following us on twitter http://twitter.com/appmoneycoach or by writing us an…

13. Input via Siri

"Record with money coach that I spent $5 on a bagel" and boom. That's it. I don't have any idea how complex this would be to implement, however I know that WhatsApp uses siri now so I'm thinking something like this may be possible as well?

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already do this with the Siri Conversational Shortcuts. Just set up the “New Transaction” shortcut inside MoneyCoach, long press both on the Amount and Category and select “Ask Each Time” option. Then when you talk to Siri, she will ask you the details of the transactions and you can add a transaction using your voice!

P.S. App reviews are like gold to a small app developer. If you like using the app take a minute and leave one, it helps a ton!

14. Transfer between account should be available on any currencies.

Transfer between account should be available on any currencies as per the original account, not only main currencies.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Foreign currency

It should be possible to overwrite the online rate to a personnel rate due to money changer or banks with different rates. Also the currency corresponding to the account (like $) should be first and the the option to change the sum when i transfer it for example i have an $ acc and i change the money in the money changer. After that i transfer to the wallet.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. App Android

Uso la vostra app au iOS da anni, perfetta!
    Sarebbe bello averla su Android, sincronizzata con quella di iOS.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Today is a big day for us at MoneyCoach as we are releasing MoneyCoach Blitz on Android. Many of you have requested it since forever and well, it has been a journey, to say the least.

Download the app via the link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moneycoach.moneycoach.money.manager.wallet.budget.personal.finance.tracker

Please leave a positive review for the app as it helps us a lot!

To read more about MoneyCoach on Android take a look at this article – https://moneycoach-app.com/moneycoach-is-available-on-android/

Thanks,
    Krist

18. Verschiedene Währungen

Es ist super, dass man die Währung überhaupt auswählen kann.
    Aber es wäre Mega super, wenn man parallel Verschiedenen Währungen eingeben könnte!

Ich nutze die App um auf meiner Weltreise die Ausgaben zu tracken und leider kann ich nur eine Währung nutzen und muss dann immer alle Daten löschen. :(

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Budget per category

I thought the app had a budgeting feature however I did not find that. I wish that the app could provide budgeting per category and also notify when the expense for that category reaches a certain limit. For example, dining out category could have a monthly budget of $200 and once the expenses touch 70% of $200 = $140, a notification can be sent on the app.

Thanks,

PS: great app otherwise

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey guys, finally the Budgets are here!

If you haven’t already, please update the app to the latest 3.3.1 version and try out this new feature.

You can now create smart budgets to track your spending habits. Create a daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, yearly etc. budget for food, coffee, drinks, commute, books, groceries, shopping, video games, whatever you like. It’s a super powerful feature that we believe will end up saving you quite a lot of money!

So let us know if you like it and please share the love over in the App Store by leaving a review for the app or update your old one as that helps us more than you can imagine. We need everybody to leave a review! Tap the link and leave a review, it takes 10 seconds http://itunes.apple.com/app/viewContentsUserReviews?id=989642198

Keep up to date by following us on twitter http://twitter.com/appmoneycoach or by writing us an…

20. Manual exchange rate option for multi currency transfer -

Instead of having live exchange rates when doing a transfer within multi currency accounts there should be an option of manually entering the exchange rate because the rate varies from time to time.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We did something even better. When you are transferring between multi-currency accounts you can directly edit the converted currency and with magic, we will figure out the conversion rate.

P.S. App reviews are like gold to a small app developer. If you like using the app take a minute and leave one, it helps a ton!

• Don't see your idea?

iOS Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base